Search This Blog

I love to party and fashion is my life. I say babe alot.

Monday 8 March 2010

I'm a Cool Kid...

This weekend I had the usual dilemma of where to spend my Friday night. With so many great clubs, top promoters and big spenders around, it's always hard to decide where to go on those precious nights where I don't need to be up at 7am! With the promise of a personal appearance of P Diddy, I took my girls Jen and Emma to Amika on High Street Ken to party with my boy Clem. Clem runs a company called Clemface who represent brands like Applebottom and New Look and host nights at clubs like Maya and Amika. The company started off in events management but is fast becoming more PR orientated and with Clem in charge I've got no doubt that its going to be a big success. His vision and drive are something else and his night 'Cool Kids' at Amika on Fridays is up there with my favourites.

We arrived at Amika early, but no one could have anticipated the huge queues outside - the P Diddy hype had spread across London like wildfire (thanks mainly to the invention of Blackberry!) As I stood outside I saw so many people hanging around the door trying to blag their way in without queueing or paying, 90% of whom were sent all the way to the back of the ever-growing queue after being told in no uncertain terms that if everyone else was going to stand in line, they would have to aswell. Now, I'm definitely not a fan of queueing and it was pretty damn cold outside, but the second I arrived at the venue I could see that the contacts I had inside the club were stressed out of their minds trying to organise such a busy night. I don't get why people don't realise that EVERYBODY knows someone. Some girls I saw wasted almost half an hour hanging around in the cold calling some unknown promoter who was 'definitely inside' and 'said we wouldn't have to queue.' So what love? These same girls did the walk of shame to the back and waited for over an HOUR. Now that's slipping! There's less shame in queueing if you ask me.

Anyway, the vibe inside was amazing - we had some drinks in the main room and then went into VIP with Mr 'Partywhore' Joe Caulfield. It was at this point in the night where I received what I have to say was the most amazing and sexual kiss on the cheek of my entire life from the Partywhore, what a lucky girl.....! I drank my usual vodka and cranberry and was showing Clem's brother Ernest some dance moves on the sofas until I realised that the VIP room was pretty empty compared to earlier in the night. That's when I realised that I'd missed the arrival of Diddy, who, contrary to the belief of cynics and haters alike, had made the appearance that Clemface promised. I went to the main room where I saw Diddy going hard in a roped off section in the main room and decided in true Miss Colley fashion that THAT is where I needed to be. I somehow made my way to the front, spotted Clem and the lovely Mo Samba and was allowed onto Diddy's table to party with the star. Diddy had tooo many bottles of Moet and Ace of Spades and I even got to hold one of his sparklers. It was pretty amazing. At one point I found myself right next to him and took my chance for a pic. So here it is, the party princess and Mr P Diddy himself. Dont hate bitches xxx

1 comment: