Search This Blog

I love to party and fashion is my life. I say babe alot.

Monday 15 March 2010

Runway

This weekend I partied at London's new hotspot Runway. I had been invited by the owner of the club who is currently visiting from the US, so we were well looked after!

Situated on New Oxford Street, it's great location contributes to the popularity of the club which seems to have sprung from nowhere, however I think its the 6am license which seals the deal as it makes it ideal for people like myself who can find themselves bored by 2 or 3am and want a change of scenery. The new venue has no website, has not been widely advertised and there's basically no indication of its existence from the outside except a couple of doormen. This is because the club speaks for itself. Boasting 18 tables and a very sexy VIP area which is brightly lit compared to the rest of the club, the venue is impressive and conducent to a really good atmosphere.

Here's a pic of me and my lovely Becky. I wore a skirt from Topshop, body from American Apparel and my new Christian Audigier necklace (OBSESSED). My camera is currently MIA but when I find it in my not so tidy bedroom later I'll be uploading loads more pics!



I'd definitely recommend Runway as an after spot but I can see it's appeal as a sole destination too. I'm even considering it as a venue for my birthday so it must be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment